My Ultimate Online Shopping Guide
I often get asked where I buy all my clothes, and as much as I love supporting local businesses, I found my home town a little lacking in the women`s clothes department there for a while (especially when I was larger than a size 14), so I had to turn to online shopping. Now I am just so time poor that its sometimes my only way to shop.
I have a nice little bundle of websites that frequently shop from, that tick all the online shop boxes for me!
- Ship locally (so postage rates are low of even better FREE)
- Sizes are true to size (Australian sizes and standards)
- Quality is on point for what you pay for them
- All have easy returns policies and a few even have the reusable bags so no need to even go to the post office.
- Websites are easy to navigate.
So here is the list of my top 6 picks, that I know you’ve all been waiting for ….
- SHOWPO – can I just say how much I love these great Aussie business! Never have I come across a website that value women of all sizes and both standard and plus size women. Their website caters for women of all ages and styles, and have some great accessories too. Their website is easy to use and they have a great returns policy too. Their clothes are great quality for their price point, and sizes are true to size.
- THE ICONIC – This is a great website that caters for all budgets, styles and tastes. I find this becoming my go to website when I am looking for something very specific, I always seem to be able to find it here. They have amazing range of clothing, shoes, jewellery and accessories. Clothes range from budget friendly to high-end, are true to size and have something for every style and occasion. Easy to use website and returns process I also great too! They also have their own app too, making shopping even easier!
- Frock – This is a great website for dresses and accessories. As the name suggests, they do dresses well! Sizes are true to size, quality is great, pricing is value for money too. Their website is easy to navigate and their returns are just as easy! I love shopping here for those lovely cool work frocks, or occasional dresses, such as Christmas parties, date nights or wedding guest friendly.
- BOOHOO – this website is fun and flirty. Want to look fab on a budget then this is the website for you! They have some great items at some bargain prices, and even have a range for plus size women. Most items are true to size, and prices are very bargain price, so just remember, at times you get what you pay for. In saying that, some of my most fav pieces have come from this website and are still going strong considering I wear them A LOT! Their website is easy to navigate and their returns are easy too. Just be mindful when shopping on the sale rack for any website in regards to their returns policy.
- ASOS – an oldy but a goodie! When I was at my heaviest and struggling to find budget friendly plus sized clothes for those more special occasions this was my go to website. The have great ranges for all women from PETITE, standard, to PLUS SIZE. Their website is easy to navigate and returns are easy too. Size is to size, and quality is good. They also have their own shopping app too!
- Forever New – must admit, I am a bit of a fan-favourite with Forever New. I love the quality and style of their clothes. Their clothes are true to size and the quality is amazing, and they are at a good price point. Their website is easy to navigate and returns are simple also. I find this website great for dressy day wear, special occasion wear, including my Fashion of the Fields outfits! They have a great range of accessories also.